Wednesday 4 April 2012

A few illustrations to keep entertained :)

Looking at my blog I have noticed that I haven't really shown much of my work apart from the wedding dress of course. I won't be showing my final collection until after the catwalk so it can be a nice surprise on the big day. Haven't got long left now.



This first illustration is one I drew from a vogue magazine in the first year emphasising the colour and pattern which I was most inspired by through Etro's clothing of autumn/winter 2009. I coloured the clothing differently to the original using the colour palette that I had chosen for the project.





These two illustrations above were my own fast designs done on a time limit and then edited on photoshop. There are many of these drawings in my sketchbook. The designs were done in preparation for the bridal competition. 

Thats all I have to show at the moment because the scanner is down and it is now the last month in finishing our outfits for the crit which has nicely been organised on my birthday so I am very busy sewing, pattern cutting, twarling again and again. Things seem to be looking positive though :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment